Wow! I’ve been nominated by the lovely Ginger Loves Makeup for The Versatile Blogger Award. I’d just like to thank everyone who helped me get here, those people who won’t hire me, my mum, my pet cat *breaks into mock tears*… Just kidding, I am extremely honoured though, seeing as I’ve only been blogging for a grand total of 2 weeks :).
So what do you have to do if you’re nominated?
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to whoever nominated you as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present fifteen awards to fifteen deserving bloggers.
4. Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
And the nominees are (in no particular order):
1. Jennifer In The Sky With Diamonds –
One of my favourite blogs! Funny & fashionable
2. A Stairway To Fashion –
A beautifully sleek & stylish blog
3. Blondes Love Cupcakes –
Super cute & helpful product reviews + more
4. Fashion For Lunch –
Quirky style and owner of fabulous kitty flats
5. FingerTip Fancy –
Fancy fingertips indeed
6. Amber’s Blog –
Pretty & creative nails
7. Shades of Lovely –
Adorable fashion & beauty blogger
8. A Pretty Penny –
Real-life style on a real-life budget
9. The Mind of an Eclecticist –
10. Diary of a Style Addict –
A fresh new blogger, with a funky style
11. Charnelle Geraldine –
Effortlessly cool style
12. Fashion Follows Her –
Fabulous fashion gems
13. The Fancy Pants Report –
Wonderful outfits of the day
14. Aphrodite Perception –
Beauty & hula hoops
15. Charlotte Lucy –
Inspiring fashion posts
And here are the seven interesting* facts about me:
1. I’m one quarter Mauritian
2. I petrified of sharks
3. I can’t drive (sad I know 😦 )
4. I dip-dyed my hair last year because of the beautiful Oliva Purvis from the blog What Oliva Did…
5. I’d quite happily sell my soul for an Aston Martin DBS (well maybe not but I really love them!)
6. My rabbit is named Guybrush after the main character of the game Monkey Islands that I used to play as a kid.
7. I love France & Paris, despite never having been
*subject to loose interpretation of the word interesting